Right of withdrawal
Cancellation instruction and form
Right of Withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day
– on which you or a third party nominated by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly;
– on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods, provided you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately
– on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, provided that you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Wiesenzwerge owner Robert Wesenberg, Wiesenweg 11, 17291 Prenzlau, telephone number: 0173 81 124 77, email address: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. one sent by post Letter, fax or email) of your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form, but this is not mandatory.To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we have made all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer have) to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event, no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
Personalied products are excluded from cancellation.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not exist for contracts
– for the delivery of goods whose price depends on fluctuations in the capital markets. These include precious metals.
– for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
– for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
– for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the contract was concluded and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
– for the elivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception ofsubscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
– for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal was removed after delivery;
– for the delivery of goods if, due to their nature, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
– for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal was removed after delivery.
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– ToWiesenzwerge owner Robert Wesenberg, Wiesenweg 11, 17291 Prenzlau, emailaddress: firstname.lastname@example.org:
– I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) /
the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
– Name of the consumer (s)
– Addressof the consumer (s)
– Signatureof the consumer (s) (only for notification on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.